Grant Horner's System
I am about 12 days into a trial of Professor Grant Horner's Bible Reading System, which has me reading 10 chapters of Scripture per day from ten different books of the Bible. Starting this system upon the birth of my son has proven to be a bit difficult, but the holiday weekend has allowed to get caught up (for the most part).
I was working through an ESV daily plan pretty consistently, but then came across Horner's system and thought I would give it a try. The additional chapters have meant a bigger time commitment, but what better place to commit time than to the Word (other than prayer).
Enjoying Romans and Genesis as much or more than any of the other books, but especially excited to read through the prophets (Isaiah is the first in the list, which will also be my first time reading through it).
I was working through an ESV daily plan pretty consistently, but then came across Horner's system and thought I would give it a try. The additional chapters have meant a bigger time commitment, but what better place to commit time than to the Word (other than prayer).
Enjoying Romans and Genesis as much or more than any of the other books, but especially excited to read through the prophets (Isaiah is the first in the list, which will also be my first time reading through it).

<< Home