Convicting Lesson
Worked through a study guide last night on Mark 12:28-34. Verses 30-31 in the ESV: "and you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength... You shall love your neighbor as yourself"
The verse of the day from the ESV was from Luke 6. "Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, bless those who curse you, pray for those who abuse you." So hard to do, yet it is clearly commanded in Scripture. I know that God can supply the strength to do it if I seek Him for it.
The verse of the day from the ESV was from Luke 6. "Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, bless those who curse you, pray for those who abuse you." So hard to do, yet it is clearly commanded in Scripture. I know that God can supply the strength to do it if I seek Him for it.
<< Home